A Heavy Diesel Mechanic is responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, and repairing heavy-duty diesel-powered vehicles and equipment, such as trucks, buses, constructing machinery, and agricultural equipment. Male and Female both candidates can apply for this job. Age limit for this job is 18 to 38 years old. Each and every country people can apply easily for this job. They perform maintenance tasks, troubleshoot mechanical issues, and ensure the proper functioning of diesel engines and related components. HDR has a durable group of Directors with corresponding proficient abilities, and are knowledgeable in the different periods of enlistment, deals, preparing and the executives. Currently, they are seeking to hire the service of a heavy diesel mechanic to join the well-established firm of their client. Independently and by and large, HDR Group is a genuine entertainer.
- Salary: 600
- Salary Currency: $
- Payroll: MONTH
- Date Posted: 2023-05-27
- Posting Expiry Date: 2024-08-03
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : HRD EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANT & MULTI-SERVICES, INC.
- Location: Postal Address, 1618 Pilar Hidalgo Lim, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, New Zealand
- Fabricate and gather machines or mechanical parts as per prerequisites.
- Lead fixes holding back nothing.
- Perform engine overhauls, rebuilds, and tune-ups.
- Identify faulty components and recommend appropriate repairs or replacements.
- Use diagnostic tools and equipment to troubleshoot problems.
- At least 3 years of working experience in required.
- Up-and-comers should be essentially secondary school graduates.
- Candidates with the Driver’s Authorized and work records can apply.
- Generally excellent in English relational abilities.
- Candidates who have experience working in Komatsu, Volvo and Yanmar brands can apply.
The salary for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic in New Zealand can vary based on factors such as experience, qualifications, location, and the specific employer. Salaries are typically determined by market demand and industry standards. the average salary range for a Heavy Diesel mechanic in New Zealand is approximately NZD 50,000 to NZD 80,000 per year. However, it’s important to note that salaries can be higher for experience professionals for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic job in New Zealand in 2023.