Amazon has a network of warehouses in different countries of the world. In Japan Amazon Sayama Hidaka hires candidates to run its warehouse services smoothly. The basic salary package for an Amazon warehouse assistant is 1,150 hourly. Jobseekers need to apply for the latest warehouse in Japan to get the opportunity of having a good job at Amazon warehouse. A warehouse assistant will have to assistant the daily operations of the warehouse. No prior experience is required to apply for this job. See details of the Amazon warehouse assistant job in Japan below.
- Salary: 1150
- Salary Currency: ¥
- Payroll: HOUR
- Date Posted: 2023-04-27
- Posting Expiry Date: 2024-07-06
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : Amazon Sayama Hidaka
- Location: Posta lAddress, 482 Shinuehara Tagiaza, Ohaza, Hidaka-shi, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Receiving and Storing Products
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Inventory Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Safety and Security
To be successful as an Amazon Warehouse Assistant in Japan, you should have good communication and organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you should be physically fir and able to life heavy objects and stand for long periods of time
- A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required for this position
- Fluency in Japanese is usually required for this position.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or logistics environment may be preferred
- This position requires physical fitness as it involves standing for long periods of time, walking, and lifting heavy objects.
- A high level of attention to detail is required for tasks such as checking incoming shipments for accuracy and ensuring that products are correctly labeled and packaged
The average salary for an Amazon Warehouse Assistant in Japan can range from 1,600 to 2,200 per hour depending on experience and location. Some Amazon warehouses in Japan may offer benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, and bonuses. Additionally, there may be opportunities for advancement within the company, such as moving into a supervisory or managerial role