Bridgestone, a leading manufacturer of high-quality tires, is currently seeking a skilled and motivated Factory Worker to join their team. As a Factory Worker, you will be responsible for providing various tasks involved in the manufacturing and production of tires. Company offers highly competitive salary packages along with many other benefits.
- Salary: 1000
- Salary Currency: NZD
- Payroll: MONTH
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : Bridgestone
- Location: PostalAddress, The Millenium Centre level 1 building a/602 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand
- Experience Required: 12 Months
- Operating machinery to assemble, mold, and shape to components
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including performing routine maintenance on equipment and tools
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve production targets and goals
- Follow all health and safety regulations and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- A relevant diploma or certificate
- Knowledge of machinery and tools commonly used in a factory setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask effectively.
The salary for a Factory Worker is 1000 NZD per month and also increase over time with performance based raises, promotions to a more senior role, or by taking on additional responsibilities such as training new staff members.