A receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk of a company or organization. They are the first point of contact for clients, customers, and visitors and are responsible for providing excellent customer service. Receptionists take about an average $35,000 annual salary package in New Zealand. Male and Female both can apply for this job. Age limit for this is is 20 to 35 years old.
- Salary: 25
- Salary Currency: $
- Payroll: HOUR
- Date Posted: 2023-05-11
- Posting Expiry Date: 2024-07-06
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : Institute of Data
- Location: Postal Address, Auckland. 33-45 Hurstmere Rd, Level 3, New Zealand
- Answering and transferring phone calls.
- Greeting clients, customers, and visitors.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Handling and distributing mail and packages.
- Managing the company’s email inbox.
- Prior experience in a receptionist or customer service role is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of phone calls and visitors.
The salary for a receptionist in New Zealand can vary depending on experience, location, and the size of the organization. On average, a receptionist can expect to earn between NZD 18 to NZD 25 per hour.