Sanko Enterprises, Inc. is a well-known company in Japan that needs workers for its warehouse. The workers will have to perform product sorting duties. The warehouse product sorting worker organizes and sorts products in a warehouse. Warehouse product sorting worker jobs entails performing the duties like categorizing items, labeling, and storing. Male and Female both can apply for this job. Age limit for this job is 18 to 40 years old.
- Salary: 1250
- Salary Currency: ¥
- Payroll: HOUR
- Date Posted: 2023-05-13
- Posting Expiry Date: 2024-08-09
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : Sanko Enterprises, Inc.
- Location: Postal Address, 3-2-2 Nihonbashi Kayabacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0025, Japan
- Receive and unpack incoming shipments of products.
- Sort and organize products according to established procedures.
- Label and tag products for easy identification and tracking.
- Store products in designated areas in the warehouse.
- Keep track of inventory levels and communicate any discrepancies to management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in Japanese (both written and spoken).
- Ability to read and understand product labels and sorting procedures.
- Basic math skills to perform inventory counts.
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds).
The average salary for a Warehouse Product Sorting job in Japan in 2023 ranges from ¥1,800,000 to ¥2,400,000 per year, depending on the location, company and level of experience, Some companies may also offer additional benefits, such as health insurance and retirement plans.