Allied universal leading supplier of security and facilities services integrates proactive safety precautions with cutting-edge smart technology to create specific services that allow clients from focusing on their main lines of business. Our local presence and leadership are the basis of our excellence. We actually operate an extensive network of offices throughout North America to service our local customers and communities. We take delight in our broad expertise of a wide range of expertise industries, including government and corporate campuses, retail, healthcare, and commercial real estate. In the modern world, we believe there is no greater goal than helping and safeguarding the requirements of customers, communities, and individuals. You have Allied Universal’s support. Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
- Full-time · Entry level
- 10,001+ employees · Security and Investigations
About the job
With approximately 300,000 Armed Forces personnel, we are the largest provider of security and facility services in North America. At Allied Universal(R), we take pride in developing a culture that promotes from within. There are countless examples of people that started out in the security business and became members of our senior leadership team. For a great deal of full-time employment, we provide medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, company discounts, benefits, and more!
Job Description of Allied Universal
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards in Canada.
- Pay Rate – $18.50 per hour ($15.50 base pay + $3 premium pay)
- Full Time opportunity
- Shifts – night Monday to Friday 23:00-05:00
- Location- Downtown Toronto – 2 Eireann Quay, Toronto
- 4 years guard experience is a must
- “G” class driving license required
- Furthermore, we are looking to hire one security guard for weekends starting at 5:00am.
- Paid parking only in this Downtown Toronto location
- All selected applicants must be willing to obtain RAIC and AVOP Clearance
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Be willing to interact effectively with people at all levels of staff and the general public by the use of effective written and oral communication skills.
- Prior employment certificates will be necessary and subject to state and/or local rules and regulations.
- Employee must successfully complete a background check in order to be hired.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Be ready to use unique wireless technology at client-specific locations with intermediate computer abilities.
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently.
- Do work in any kind of situations, such as heat or cold.
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 20 kilograms.
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- For a long period of time, stand or walk on diverse surfaces.