Respect Victoria is a fast growing, not-for-profit creative, and driven by mission provider of aged care, home care, and retirement living in Tasmania, Victoria, and New South Wales, Australia. Nineteen communities in Australia now host our houses, some of which have been working for close to a century. Aged care can take a variety of forms, so we create individualised plans that take into consider you or your loved one’s specific needs. We think it’s important to express one’s individuality, maintain a job, spend time with family, explore interests, expand one’s social circle, practice spirituality, and get empathy and listening. The services we offer cover nursing as well as services that enhance quality of life, while also paying attention to the health and wellbeing of our customers.
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Hospitals and Health Care
About the job
The values of respect, caring, teamwork, courage, integrity, innovation, and excellence are all appreciated by Respect Aged caring. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding client service and personalized attention to our residents and their families, as well as a friendly and respectful environment.
Requirements for Respect Victoria
Under the supervision of the Chef Manager, the Chef / Cook will prepare, cook, and serve residents healthful, attractive, and inviting in-house meals that correspond to the requirements of the Food Safety Program.
The following must be proven by applicants:
- Previous work experience in a commercial kitchen that offers residential care for seniors
- A relevant qualification
- A certified national police certificate (or the ability to get one) is required for work in the aged care sector
Every candidate must pass the Aged Care Worker Screening standards given stated by law in order to be qualified to be interviewed for employment with Respect.
- Competitive salary and entitlements
- Pay incentives, including wage packaging for non-profits
- Organisation Meaningful work in a purpose-driven
- Long-term employment in a recession-proof sector
- A healthy and positive workplace
- Learning, development, and growth opportunities