Programmed Health Professionals it is well known for its quality systems and levels of integrity. It is a national leader in offering staffing services to the Australian healthcare sector.
About the job in Programmed Health Professionals
Are you looking for a job with a good company, a lot of hours, and a wonderful team? Our Clubs are a favorite destination for recreation, offering a variety of events such as casual consuming food, bars, betting, corporate events, events, and weddings.
There is a chance for a General Purpose Cleaner who is committed to constantly upholding the Club’s presentation and cleaning standards. The candidate selected must be organised and capable of maintaining open spaces, such as bathrooms and other common areas in our venues clean.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- General cleaning
- Cleaning amenities, restocking all consumables (Toilet paper, hand paper, soap etc.)
- Wipe down benches, mirrors, and mop floors
- Clear waste bins regularly
- Wipe down and sanitise surfaces
- Clean up spills
To Be Successful You Will Have The Following
- Outstanding attention to detail and an excellent level of cleanliness.
- Proven ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Display flawless presentation standards and pay close attention to client needs.
- RSA and RCG certifications.
- A driver’s licence.
- The ability to work independently and be perceptive and proactive.
- Good communication skills.
- Strict adherence to all safety procedures; experience in both domestic and commercial cleaning that would be advantageous.
- The ability to work mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- And RSA and RCG certificates.
You will feel comfortable working in a physically demanding position and be able to work on your own time throughout the week, on weekends, and on national holidays. On a 7-day rotating roster, shift times will differ.