Ferguson Construction the family-owned business took personal pride in each and every project when it began operating in Sidney in 1920. We remain dedicated to the simple idea of constantly exceeding customers’ expectations over the years. This commitment has paid off for us, as we’ve expanded rapidly and now have four regional offices to more effectively service our clients all over Ohio and Indiana.
We belong to developing environments that enhance workplaces, celebrate communities, and enrich lives. We pride satisfaction in offering transparency from the beginning to the end of every commercial construction project and are always looking for improved methods to increase efficiency, certainty, and value.
Our dedication to our customers, our communities, and our fellow employees has allowed us to change the construction industry for everyone. The foundation of all we do is you.
- Temporary · Entry level
- 201-500 employees · Construction
- Salary: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
Job about the Ferguson Construction
To join our Masonry Crew, Ferguson Construction we are looking for committed and skilled individuals. You will be cooperating with a committed team to lay brick, block, and stone veneers. There are many more opportunities for development, and as you gain more experience, your responsibilities will rise as well.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to understand the requirements and rules of the position.
- Maintain tools and keep the job site clean.
- Assist the team maintain, resolve, and construct masonry surfaces and structures.
- Layout walls and lay leads.
- Install masonry flashings and insulation.
- Tucking and point masonry.
- Build and maintain temporary structures, including scaffolding.
- Clean work and apply sealants.
- A recent driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Constant commitment to acting safely and professionally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understand and carry out instructions.
- • The ability to organize, prioritizes, and completes things on time.
- Ability to physically perform the job duties.
- Ability to continuously and dependably following to instructions and blueprints.
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR EMPLOYEES
As part of taking care of our people; we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including the following:
- 401k Match and 401K Profit Share Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends