DHL Supply Chain is the biggest contract logistics supplier in the world, we offer customers a competitive edge by offering specialist logistics solutions based on globally standard components for warehousing, transportation, and integrated services. To create and oversee supply chains from inventory and manufacturing to finished goods delivery and return services, we provide sector experience, global size, and local understanding.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 10,001+ employees · Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage
About the job
Dealing with us will show you that we are driven by results without compromising humanity. We appreciate each other’s distinctiveness while also recognising personal strengths.
We are the top contract logistics company in worldwide. Through customised warehousing and delivery services, we give our customers a competitive edge. We bring both local expertise and sector experience with our global scope.There is more to a position at DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia than just the work we do. No matter what part you role, we never forget that you help determine who we are. We put a lot of work into making a career with DHL as fulfilling and successful as it can be.Join a friendly workplace where you’ll have the resources and training you need to advance and be success.
In DHL Supply Chain you will:
At DHL, you’ll overcome daily logistical challenges to make sure warehouse operations go without any problems. You will have the opportunity to make decisions in an environment of rapid change where every day is new and you are able to grow professionally. Utilise your skills to lead a committed group to success and advance logistics utilising modern technologies.
- Manage Inventory (stock takes/inventory control).
- Lead and inspire the operational team.
- Manage daily warehouse operations effectively.
- Ensure team and site KPIs are met.
- Build and maintain connections with customers.
- Ensuring that rules and regulations are followed.
You Have The Following Skills & Qualifications
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Proven customer facing/external stakeholder experience.
• Strong time management and multitasking skills.
• Solid experience in the Supply Chain or Logistics industry.
• Experience with a warehouse management system (WMS – Manhattan is ideal).