Mackay Hospital and Health Service is an individual organization providing care for you and your loved ones. It consists of eight hospitals and four community health centers. The Mackay Hospital and Health Service (MHHS) is an advanced organization with more than 3,000 staff members that offers complete medical care to a population of over 180,000 people in a number of regional, community, and rural settings. Our areas extends westward to Clermont and Collinsville from Bowen and the Whitsundays in the north, through to St. Lawrence in the south. The Mackay Hospital, the referral hospital for our area, is one of Queensland’s most advanced medical centers. Contemporary facilities and innovative technology enable us to offer the finest caliber of treatment in this state-of-the-art facility.
- Part-time · Entry level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Hospitals and Health Care
About the job
Mackay Hospital and Health Service enrolled nurse will be required to join the Collinsville Multi-Purpose Health Service’s staff permanently. Over 182,000 citizens in the Mackay Region, Whitsundays, and Hinterland receive medical care by the public healthcare system run by Mackay Hospital and Health Service. The district covers over 90,000 km2 of land. Join an expanding health service with a collaborative, trustworthy, respectful, and cooperative environment.
Why Choose Us?
- To be able to develop ideas and solutions that support our patient-focused culture and our progressive organization, we develop innovative thought and encourage our outstanding employees to think “outside the box’’.
- We offer you with a fulfilling work and a relaxed way of life in this stunning region of Queensland.
- We give you with a demanding and encouraging job environment where you may build connections, effect change, and improve.
- There is an incredible chance to grow your career in a wide range of directions because this is an enormous corporation with several specialized sections.
- We have the capacity to offer you a very diverse and interesting mix of clinical cases.
- We promote successful collaboration and close professional connections with colleagues and management.
Opportunity for you
As specified by registration rules and regulations, the Enrolled Nurse (EN) helps the Registered Nurse (RN) in providing patient-centered care.
About The Team
Mackay Hospital and Health Service Collinsville Multipurpose Health Service is situated in Collinsville, a town in the Whitsunday Regional Shire, some 86 kilometers (km) southwest of Bowen, and it takes approximately one hour to get there from Bowen. In Collinsville, there are about 2500 people living. The Collinsville Multipurpose Health Service consists of visiting Allied Health Services like pharmacy, radiology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech pathology, mental health and AODS, child health, social work, nurse navigator, and diversional therapist in addition to eight acute care beds, seven aged care beds, 24 hour emergency care, outpatient care, and outpatient care. The hospital also contains a private general practitioner office, and the medical superintendent is permitted to engage in private practice. Additionally located inside the hospital is the QAS. The Collinsville MPHS staffs its shifts with a minimum degree of safety. The medical plan follows an approach that is patient-focused. All shifts are handled by a Registered Nurse and an Enrolled Nurse, while the morning and afternoon hours are provided by a Nursing Assistant. If needed, staff can get help from a NUM and/or DON. A clinical nurse educator makes fortnightly visits, and if required, RNs from TEMSU and RSQ can also offer advice over the phone or on television. More than 3,300 people have jobs at Mackay Hospital and Health Service, which has six hospitals, two multipurpose health services, and four community health centers. The district covers patients and their families in Bowen, Cannonvale, Clermont, Collinsville, Dysart, Glenden, Mackay, Middlemount, Moranbah, Proserpine, and Sarina over an area of over 90,000 km2.
Benefits Of Working For Mackay Hospital and Health Service
- Remuneration – Competitive packages with salary packaging options available.
- Superannuation – Up to 12.75% employer contribution.
- Annual leave loading – 17.5%.
- Programs for peer and employee support and offering assistance to our employees at difficult moments.
- Wellbeing programs – Variety of initiatives available to suit all interests and lifestyles.
Requirements for Mandatory Vaccinations
been vaccinated and continuing to be vaccinated against Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), and Hepatitis B.
COVID-19 vaccine was injected.