Inspired Recruitment helping foreign kindergartens, schools, and educational institutions is finding the best talented professors.
- Full-time · Entry level
- 1-10 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
Inspired Recruitment an active business with a focus on the education area is Inspired Recruitment. We’re here to assist you in finding your ideal job. Finding your first short-term or long-term work as a newly certified teacher could be challenging. Inspired Recruitment wishes to assist you with your new challenge because of this.
In NSW, we assist & represent teachers to secure roles (part-time, full-time). If you are a registered NESA teacher or will soon graduate, don’t be reluctant to apply
Our Current Vacancies Include
- English Teacher
- HSIE teacher -> Urgent
- Mathematics teacher -> Urgent
- Sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Physics teacher
- Accounting / Business / Commerce teacher
- Economics teacher
- Design Technology
- TAS teacher (urgent)
- Art teacher
- Food Technology teacher
- Health & Human Development Teacher
- Physical Education teacher
- STEM teacher
- French Teacher -> urgent
- Music Teacher
- Religious Education
- EAL/D Teacher
- Diverse Learning -> Part-time available
Our Schools Are
- Grammar schools
- Adventist schools
- Anglican schools
- Baptist schools
- Catholic schools
- Christian schools
- Islamic schools
- Jewish schools
- Lutheran schools
- Other independent schools…
Successful Applicants Require
- The proper attitude: drive, passion, and eagerness to make a difference in the lives of children.
- Valid Australian Working Rights
- WWCC valid
- Current NESA Registration (or registered in another state or NZ)
- Relevant Education Qualification
Why Should You Apply With Inspired Recruitment
- Inspired Recruitment aspires to hire employees who will positively impact a sector that is prepared for significant change and modernization. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage diversity in the workplace.
- Our service is free.
- We offer CV and interview coaching.
- We will be negotiating the highest salary for you.
- Maybe most importantly, we’ll be here whenever you need to talk about your career.