A Warehouse Packer will be responsible for preparing/pacing products for shipment and make sure that they are handle and stored safely. The main responsibility is to pack and label products according to guidelines and procedures. Overall, the role of a Warehouse Packer required a strong attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions. The company offers competitive salary package of 1,400$-18,00$ monthly. Both males and female from all nationalities, religions and backgrounds are encourage to apply for this exciting career opportunity in Singapore.
- Salary: 1800
- Salary Currency: HKD$
- Payroll: HOUR
- Date Posted: 2023-04-28
- Posting Expiry Date: 2024-06-08
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : DN FACTOR PTE. LIMITED
- Location: Postal Address, #07-75 Bukit Batok Cres, Wcega Tower, 658065, Singapore
- Operating packaging equipment and machinery such as conveyor belts, shrink wrapping machines, and pallet jacks
- You will also need to ensure that products are of high quality and meet the necessary standards of shipments
- Candidate will need to follow safety protocols like as wearing protective equipment
- Packing and labeling products using specific packaging materials, containers, and labeling tools
- Keeping the warehouse clean such as sweeping the floors and emptying trash bins
- No formal education or qualifications are required for this job, although some employers may prever candidates with previous experince in warehouse or packing roles.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently.
- Physical fitness and the ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instructions.
- Basic computer skills may be required for some roles, as warehouse packers may need to use inventory management systems.
The salary for warehouse packers in Singapore can vary depending on the industry, location, and experience of the worker. As of 2023, the average hourly wage for warehouse packers is around $7 to $10 SGD per hour. Some employers may offer additional benefits, such as paid leave and medical insurance.