Lenovo Solutions Consultant. Lenovo is a big company that makes computers and other electronic devices. Lenovo begins in 1984 and have become one of the largest computer in the world. Lenovo makes electronics like laptops, desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones. They are also known for their good facilities and new technology. Lenovo also cares about the environment and tries to be more awareness that how they make their devices
- Actively recruiting
Regarding Lenovo culture:
Employs of Lenovo Company believes in collaboration and encourage, sharing ideas with each other’s to solve problems. Lenovo also promote a healthy life style and provide more opportunities for professional growth and development. They create a positive and supportive work where everyone feels more valuable. Lenovo embraces a costumer centric approach. They understand and meet the needs of their customers while delivering high quality products and services. https://support.lenovo.com › smart-clock › solutions
Customer-focused in all that we do
- Players from around the world who uphold honesty and TRUST
- Entrepreneurs dedicated to bringing about change
- ‘INNOVATORS’ who tenaciously pursue novel concepts
We have continuously raised the bar when it comes to providing ground-breaking breakthroughs, award-winning designs, and solid financial performance thanks to our culture.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working closely with client stakeholders can help you better grasp their goals, challenges, and opportunities as they relate to the market and technology.
- Help clients comprehend how to employ technology to accomplish their goals, deal with their pain points, and possibilities.
- Recognize and thoroughly investigate opportunities for Lenovo to collaborate with the client to meet their goals.
- Engage specialists in their fields from Lenovo’s offerings and partners to create unique solutions based on customer needs.
- Through the entire sales cycle, manage challenging, multiple-offering possibilities.
- Understanding of customers by collaborating with members of the Lenovo eco system (sales, delivery, channel partners, service partners, suppliers, marketing, and analysts).
- Assist in developing account plans based on knowledge of the customer organization and industry
The capacity to interact closely and for an extended period of time with customers is the most important success criterion for a solutions consultant. In addition, the experience and qualifications listed below are helpful. Although not all of them are required, the ideal applicant has experience in at least half of the following:
- Development of a business case (TCO/ROI analysis)
- Complex sales cycle for a solution
- Account planning and mapping
- PC Lifecycle Administration
- Information Security (Content, Identity, Endpoint)
- Technologies for Modern Management and Collaboration from Microsoft
- Edge technologies
- English proficiency at the conversational level is necessary.
Visit https://www.lenovo.com/jp/ja/about/whoweare to learn more about us.