Netskope is a leader in worldwide cybersecurity, it is redefining network, data, and cloud security to support businesses to implement the Zero Trust principles. People, devices, and data are protected everywhere they move by the Netskope Intelligent Security Service Edge (SSE) platform, which is quick and simple to use. Customers that use Netskope appreciate decreased risks, performance speed, and unparalleled visibility into all cloud, web, and private application activity. Countless customers, including over 25 of the Fortune 100, depend on Netskope to manage new regulatory requirements, developing threats, new risks, and innovative shifts, organizational and network changes, and technology.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Data Security Software Products
The network limit as we know it is disintegrating because there are more individuals and information outside the business than inside it today. We established Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network, and Data Security when realizing the need of a new perimeter, one that is built in the cloud that follows and protects data wherever it goes.
Since 2012, we have hired hundreds of employees across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo to build the industry-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture. Our open desk configurations and spacious conference rooms have been specifically created to promote and develop collaboration, teamwork, and partnerships—our three primary values. We makes attempts to keep work pleasant, positive, and social with catered lunches, place of employment celebrations, employee recognition events (pre- and hopefully post-Covid), and social professional clubs like the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON).
About the position
The whole executive team will be behind the selection of the Netskope Major Account Manager. For the sales professional who has a history of completely dominating their territory and who wants to have an impact on creating the next renowned cloud security company, this is a wonderful chance. You are an expert at connecting business solutions to clients’ most difficult safety issues. You are aware of the competition and want to expand your market share.
- Prospecting, creating interest, qualification, developing, and close new business.
- Work independently to attain and exceeds the territory’s set revenue targets and goals.
- Design a broad account plan that will enable the effective deployment of a selling effort into the designated territory and accounts.
- Promote customer happiness, retention, and new accounts.
- Proxies, Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW), SSL/IPSec, VPNs, SSO, DLP, and encryption gateways are examples of network security technologies with a successful track record of 10+ years of sales to large enterprise customers.
- Great track record of success in working with and selling F1000 accounts’ C-level executives complicated enterprise IT solutions.
- Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
- Resides in the targeted geography w/local enterprise customer relationships.
- Experience developing and upholding excellent relationships with channel partners. It is essential to have pre-existing connections with important resellers in the designated area.
- Understanding of enterprise web technologies and SaaS experience a must.
- Travel within region.
- Bachelor Degree
Equal employment opportunities for all employees and job hopefuls are a priority for Netskope. In terms of employment opportunities or methods, Netskope does not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, sex, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.