Mastercard Asia Pacific Government Engagement group collaborates with local, state, and federal government organizations to design and implement pre-commercial and commercial programmed. Building strong connections with government organizations in specific regions is the objective of Mastercard’s focused approach, which also efforts to develop new revenue opportunities.
About the job
We strive to connect and power an inclusive, international digital economy by making transactions secure, simple, smart, and accessible. Our innovations and solutions allow people, financial institutions, governments, and corporations reach their full potential by using secure data and networks, partnerships, and energy. Our culture and all that we do equally inside and outside of our organisation are controlled by our decency quotient, or DQ. We promote a welcoming environment for all employees that value their unique abilities, viewpoints, and life experiences. We think that because of our differences, we work better as a team—one that makes better decisions, promotes imagination, and produces better business outcomes.
Role in this position:
Start / Support Development of client engagement programme methods that are solution- or market-focused, in collaboration with the Regional Government Engagement team, the Divisional Government Engagement lead, and Customer Solution teams. This includes developing the business case and model, defining the scope of project activities, defining the objectives for Mastercard and the Government, and specifying the necessary resources.
Assist the region’s government engagement team with strategy alignment, sales effectiveness observations, and the codification and sharing of best practices.
All About You:
- Strong analytical (which includes business case modelling, market research, and performance metrics) and project management (such as project scoping, governance, tracking, and issue resolution) skills
- Background in business and strategy, knowledge of payment and fintech solutions.
- Experience with government processes is a huge benefit.
- To involve internal stakeholders, one needs to possess strong communication abilities.
Responsibility for corporation in Mastercard
Every action needing access to Mastercard data, assets, and networks involves an inherent risk to the company, so everyone working on behalf of Mastercard is required to be responsible for their information security:
The following requirements must be fulfilled:
• Comply with Mastercard’s security policies and procedures;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected violation or breach of information security;
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.