Sutter is currently looking for an on-call food service worker in USA. In this role, selected candidate will play a crucial part in ensuring the smooth operation of their food service facilities. Responsibilities include assisting with food preparation, serving meals, maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen and dining areas, and providing excellent customer service to our clients. This on-call position offers flexibility in scheduling and an opportunity to contribute to a positive dining experience for our community. No prior experience is necessary, and training will be provided. If you’re reliable, enjoy working in a dynamic environment, and have a willingness to learn, they encourage you to apply.
Responsibilities of Food Service Worker:
- Performs a variety of duties on the trayline (i.e., trayline starter, cold station, dish up, hot beverage, soups and vegetables, load and catch and scrape trays).
- Delivers food carts to nursing stations and maintains a clean cafeteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Food Service Worker:
- HS Diploma or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. or equivalent education/experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrates ability to use various food services supplies and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Sutter Health. To apply for job of On Call Food Service Worker, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company Sutter Health
Location Oakland, USA
Type Part Time
Salary Pay Range is $27.72 to $31.05 / hour.