Ocean United (HK) Property Agency Ltd is looking for a dynamic personal assistant based in Hong Kong! The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and discretion. Responsibilities include managing schedules, coordinating travel arrangements, handling correspondence, and assisting with various administrative tasks. Strong communication skills in both English and Cantonese are essential. Prior experience in a similar role is preferred. Join their team and thrive in a fast-paced environment! Apply now with your CV and cover letter.
– Provide a full range support of home affairs.
– Assist family member’s daily activities and events.
– Assist household procurement.
– Organize well of home setting in a tidy and user-friendly manner.
– Responsible for house maintenance, renovation, repair, moving etc.
– Other ad-hoc duties as required
– Punctual and Polite
– Experiencing as a personal assistant and pay high attention to detail
– Passionate and willing to learn new things
– Able to keep a timetable of multiple personal and maintenance schedules
– Knowledge in home improvement or basic electric handy work
– Good organizing skill of Home and helper
– Able to communicate fluently in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
– Efficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google
– Not afraid of dogs and cats
– Holder of Driving license of Car / Motorcycle will be an advantage
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Ocean United (HK) Property Agency Ltd. To apply for job of personal assistant in Hong Kong, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company Ocean United (HK) Property Agency Ltd
Location Hong Kong
Type Full Time
Salary HK$25,000 and HK$59,700 per month