Guardian Exercise Rehabilitation was established in 2000 by Exercise Physiologist, John McDonald, who had a vision of ensuring that structured physical activity was a key foundation of rehabilitation at the earliest time in the recovery journey for as many individuals as possible.
The company has grown over the years to become a leader in the field of clinically-guided, best-practice rehabilitation interventions for those who suffer from injury or illness covered by a compensable-injury policy, mainly in the Workers’ Compensation, Life Insurance/Income Protection, and Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) / Compulsory Third Party (CTP) schemes.
With a constantly growing national footprint, we currently employ over 70 Allied Health Clinicians all over Australia and take great pride in offering an outstanding quality of treatment to each and every one of our clients. By empowering people through excellent rehabilitation courses, our energetic team of specialists endeavors to improve people’s lives.
- Part-time · Mid-Senior level
- 51-200 employees · Wellness and Fitness Services
About the job
Guardian Exercise Rehabilitation is thrilled to be recruiting a physiotherapist to join our team on either a full-time or part-time basis. This is an ideal opportunity to put your skills to use and interact closely with a select few of knowledgeable musculoskeletal physical therapists. Application is welcome from recent graduates.
What You’ll Do
- Maximum of 5–6 client appointments per day.
- Participate in projects that enhance activity or service delivery.
- Manage your own caseload.
- Work with a small team of mobile physiotherapists to treat and improve patients in their homes, gyms or aquatic centres.
What We Offer in Guardian Exercise Rehabilitation
- A competitive salary.
- An iPhone or iPad.
- Professional insurance protection, relocation assistance if replacing from out of state.
- Career advancement opportunities within the wider staff at Guardian Exercise.
- Rehabilitation are only some of the advantages that come with working for the company.
- Schedule flexibility and a commitment to upholding a healthy work-life balance.
- A $1000 professional development stipend.
- Two days of paid leave to attend training.
- Five additional paid leave days for wellness purposes.
- Regular social club gatherings and award presentations.
- Genuine, amiable, and highly encouraging business culture.
- An annual active lifestyle subsidy.
- Vital benefits for staff like EAP.
Who We Are
With two-decades of operational and an ever-increasing national footprint, Guardian Exercise Rehabilitation are industry leaders in clinically-guided, best-practice rehabilitation in the personal-injury spheres. Our practitioners amalgamate truly holistic biopsychosocial rehabilitation principles with an understanding of, and appreciation for, recovery-at-work processes. Guardian Exercise Rehabilitation has a well-established extensive network of referring General Practitioners and Specialists.
What we’re looking for
You’ll be a physiotherapist who is passionate about enhancing people’s health and wellbeing on an international level and who handles client recovery from injury with an optimistic approach. The ideal applicant will receive full instruction.
Required Qualification and skills
- AHPRA registration,
- Physiotherapy degree,
- Professional indemnity insurance,
- Valid C-class driver’s licence,
- Current national police certificates (or the desire to obtain) are all required.
- The capacity to work autonomously while contributing to an unified team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Effective communication with clients, members of the multidisciplinary team, stakeholders, and colleagues.