Riverdale Poultry is the leading live haul and poultry catching service provider in Ontario. We exist to FEED THE COUNTRY – a purpose we’ve been proud of for over 65 years. We provide a critical service to major poultry processors, and we proudly operate our company with the following core values:
Get it Done Right
Learn to Improve
Accountability to All
- Full-time · Entry level
- 201-500 employees · Truck Transportation
- Salary: Hourly – min $17.50/hour for 40.0 hours per week OR piecework (whichever is greater). Overtime offered.
About the Riverdale Poultry job
We are RPS Hawk, a leading poultry services company.
- Business Name: RPS Hawk Inc.
- Business Address: 6811 Line 86, Elmira, ON N3B 2Z5
- Title of position: Poultry farm worker – NOC #8431 (NOC 8431)
Find disease and medical problems in livestock, poultry, and crops. Crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry should be loaded, unloaded, and moved. Operate and maintain machinery and equipment that is applicable to poultry. Workers may be required to operate and maintain basic poultry-related machinery and equipment (all non-licensing equipment) during catching and loading. Follow the guidelines for animal and food biosecurity as well as other tasks relating to poultry. Disinfect and sanitize the job site, including any equipment related to poultry.
Skills and qualification:
- Communication; Working with others.
- No experience will be required.
- Fast-paced environment; physically demanding; Hand-eye coordination, Bending, Crouching, Kneeling.
- No need of qualification.
- Physically fitness candidate required.
- Able to work in noisy and odour environment.
- Certificate or license must not require.
Job will require you to travel to other farm locations at employer’s expense. : If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
More about Riverdale:
- We exist to “FEED THE COUNTRY” – a purpose we have been proud of for 65+ years.
- We deliver a critical service to major poultry processors, and we live by our core values:
- We do whatever it takes to win, but never compromise safety, animal welfare, integrity, or our values.
- We get the job done. The right way. Probably the hard way.
- Our objective is always to get more successful at the things we do. Every day is an opportunity to grow and raise the standard.
- We are accountable to all stakeholders – our team, customers, growers, animals, industry partners, and our communities.