Programmed Health Professionals is a national leader in providing staffing solutions to the healthcare industry across Australia, and is renowned for its quality systems and levels of integrity.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 51-200 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
- Immediate start
- Weekly Pay
- Online availability management system
Programmed Health Professionals previously known as AAA/Nursing Australia have plenty of opportunities across all positions: RN – acute, medical/surgical/ED/Midwife/Psych/Enrolled nurses. We can offer you work most suited to your needs and requirements. Simply give us your availability and choose the shifts that work for you!
- Recent clinical nursing experience in Australia or another country with a reciprocal agreement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full immunizations record.
- Proactive with an intense work ethic.
Benefits in Programmed Health Professionals
- Work with some of Australia’s greatest healthcare facilities.
- Select from a variety of new hours.
- Get weekly income.
- Choose your own shifts online.
Who We Are?
The education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport, and extractive industries are just a few of the sectors were Programmed is an outstanding supplier of healthcare, staffing, and maintenance services. We work with both public and commercial hospitals, facilities, and an expanding number of home care and community clients as one of Australia’s largest employers, providing you the ability to work when and where you want.
At Programmed, we work hard to encourage diversity, inclusion, and equality. We are committed to being a child-safe organisation. People of all histories, genders, ages, sexual orientations, and abilities are encouraged to apply as we want to cultivate a workforce that’s reflective of the communities in which we work.