Claire’ is for people of all ages, , Claire’s provided access to self-discovery for more than 60 years. Through each encounter and product discovery, we are committed to fostering this. We’re enthusiastic about our purpose and our people, and we’re a worldwide brand powerhouse for self-expression. Through over 2,600 company-operated Claire’s and Icing stores in North America and Europe, over 275 Claire’s franchise stores, mostly in the Middle East and South Africa, and more than 13,000 concessions worldwide across 30 retail partners, our Claire’s and Icing brands, trusted by customers all over the world, deliver immersive experiences. A group of really inspirational people which come up each day as they are and inspire others to do the same are the driving force behind every customer experience. By assisting our team members as they develop, evolve, and reinvent themselves, we can become a stronger, more creative company that encourages everyone to dream big and succeed.
- Part-time · Entry level
- 10,001+ employees · Retail
About the job
About The Role
- As a Sales Associate at Claire’s, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting your store manager and assistant store manager in achieving their goals for their retail company by improving sales.
- Delivering sales through friendly and efficient customer service.
- Ensuring that our clients enjoy their purchasing with us.
- Demonstrating Claire’s products.
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge.
- Processing shop deliveries, assisting with visual merchandising, performing stocktakes, and assisting with advertising.
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
- Ensuring that the shop is attractive and welcoming to our customers.
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally.
- We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products.
- Young girls and children make up the majority of our clients. We respond to all of our customers’ moods, attitudes, and fashion choices, including the most recent catwalk trends and the most feminine and attractive looks.
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
- We support and encourage your growth! If you’re dedicated, desirable, and willing to learn, we’ll give you the training you need to advance in our company!
- Some high school required.
- Excellent organization and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Understand the significance customer service.
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills.
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts.
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally.
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting Customers.
- Ability to operate POS system.