Exciting opportunity for a dynamic sales representative in Taiwan! Join Diageo rapidly growing team and be the driving force behind our success. As a Sales Representative, selected candidate will be responsible for cultivating and expanding their client base, fostering strong relationships, and achieving sales targets. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills, a proven track record in sales, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a keen understanding of the Taiwanese market, and are ready to take your sales career to the next level, we want to hear from you! Apply now and become a key player in their company’s success story.
Responsibilities of Sales Representative:
- Drive distribution and optimize on trade coverage.
- Execute by region/channel business plans with customer focus
- Effective implementation of consumer/trade programs to ensure brand-building objectives as well as sales drivers activation
- Build up sustainable relationship with customers
- Demonstrate tangible sales fundamentals to ensure in-store winning
- Collect and generate prompt market data to be of good quality at all times. This including reports, competitor feedback and other required market information to drive insights.
Eligibility Criteria for Sales Representative Job in Taiwan:
- At least 3 years in multinational companies; experience in FMCG companies is highly preferred.
- Solid working experience in sales function and good communication and negotiation skills
- Hardworking, responsible, self-initiative and team player
- Experience in Wine/Spirits category or on-trade channel is a plus
- Driving license is MUST
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Diageo. To apply for job of Sales Representative in Taiwan, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Location Taipei City, Taiwan
Type Full Time
Salary NT$35,000 – NT$55,000 per month