US FOODS is looking for Sanitation Workers who relish the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS® family. As a US FOODS® sanitation worker, selected candidate will be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the division building and related property. safely and efficiently. Your efforts are the foundation that defines US FOODS® success based on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
Responsibilities of Sanitation Worker:
- Sweeps and cleans the entire warehouse to maintain the required level of cleanliness.
- Empties trash bins and cleans trash area daily; operates trash compactor when applicable.
- Pulls pallets and cleans/scrubs product bays on a rotating basis.
- Cleans and up any spills or breakages to the inventoried product; recoups damage and determines if resalable or must be disposed of per government and U.S. Foodservice food safety requirements.
- Performs light maintenance duties as assigned (i.e., replacement of light bulbs, collecting recyclable materials, paper and shrink wrap collection pickup, checking freezer and cooler for leaks or ice buildup, etc.)
- Prepares various reports and forms to document cleaning schedules, spillages, product damage, etc. May track and order maintenance supplies.
- May clean other areas of the warehouse and offices, including break rooms, rest rooms, test kitchens, offices, etc.
- Maintain facility grounds and dumpster areas.
- Operates scrubber, pallet jack, and high lift if required to perform duties.
Eligibility Criteria for Sanitation Worker:
- High School education or GED preferred.
- Previous custodial and/or sanitation experience preferred.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of US FOODS. To apply for job of sanitation worker, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company: US Foods, Canada
Location: Fontana, CA
Salary: 3000-4000 CAD
Type: Full Time