MSS Security is one of Australia’s top security companies, MSS Security has an across the nation footprint across the country and unparalleled experience obtaining some of the most significant sites in the country while offering the best customer service. Visit our website to learn more;
- Full-time · Entry level
- 5,001-10,000 employees · Security and Investigation
The main responsibility of the position is to keep an attentive and focused security presence. You will be a member of a team that is enthusiastic, dedicated, and customer-oriented. You will be in charge of providing each and every one of our clients great customer service and developing enduring relationships with your internal stakeholders.
- Static guarding duties
- Conduct car and foot patrols.
- Provide crowd control.
- Enforce local council laws
- Respond respectfully, professionally, and swiftly to any questions that are directed.
- Complete reports and use the computer/systems as required.
Working With MSS Security Because We
- Have a high people and culture focus.
- Offer an extensive number of alternatives for development and advancement.
- Provide stability and certainty in a role.
- Work collaboratively together and are high achievement focused.
- And because we know how to have fun whilst getting the job done.
Skills & Experience
- Current QLD Security Licence – Unarmed, handling crowds duties.
- Certificate II (or higher) in Security Operations.
- First Aid and CPR.
- Covid vaccinations records, at the very least for the initial and second doses.
- Hepatitis A & B vaccinations – can obtain once deemed successful.
- QLD drivers’ licence.
- Proficient with computers and the Microsoft Office suite.