Store person DHL is the largest contract logistics supply in the world, we give customers a competitive edge through offering customised logistics solutions based on globally standard components for warehousing, transportation, and integrated services. To create and handle supply chains from supplies and manufacturing to finished goods delivery and return services, we provide sector experience, global size, and local understanding.
- Full-time · Entry level
- 10,001+ employees · Truck Transportation
About the job
working with us will show you that we are focused on outcomes without sacrificing humanity. We respect one another’s separateness while also acknowledging personal strengths. We are the top contract logistics provider in the world. Through specialised warehousing and delivery services, we give our clients a competitive edge. We bring together local expertise and sector experience with our global scale. There’s more to a position at DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia than simply the work we do. No matter which role you play, we never forget that you help to define who we are. We put a lot of effort into keeping a career with DHL as interesting and successful as it can be. Join an inviting work environment where you’ll have the resources and instruction you need to move forward and be successful.
In this job you will;
You’ll overcome logistical challenges on a daily basis as a Store person at DHL making sure warehouse operations run smoothly. You will have the opportunity to make decisions in a fast-paced environment where every day is fresh and you are able to grow professionally. Apply your skills to lead a committed group to success and drive logistics forward with cutting-edge technologies.
Duties for Store person
- Order selecting and packing according to customer requirements.
- Managing both incoming and outgoing orders.
- Setting things away in the proper places.
- Timely replenishment of stock.
- By applying portable electronics like RF scanners.
- Using WMS to print labels & check data.
- Verify all incoming and outgoing orders are accurate and complete.
- Following client SOPs helps meet clients’ expectations and reduce stock damage.
- Support the operation in stock takes as required.
- Check that your work area is well-organized and clean.
- Monitoring DHL Safety Policies & Procedures, including being aware of risks.
Qualities & Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of a 3PL warehouse environment having high volume.
- A high reach or counterbalance forklift licence is required.
- Proven experience picking, packing, checking and dispatching of orders.
- The use of RF scanners and warehouse management systems in the past.
- Ability to work in a team with focus on giving excellent customer service.
- an understanding of the importance of following WH&S policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of inventory management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexible, positive, Can Do attitude.