Marriott Careers is currently seeking a detail-oriented and organized Storekeeper to join their team in Qatar. As a Storekeeper, selected candidate will play a crucial role in managing the day-to-day operations of their inventory and ensuring efficient stock control. If you are interested, join them in Qatar for a rewarding career in storekeeping.
Responsibilities of Storekeeper:
- Receive and stage merchandise by department, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver merchandise to appropriate department.
- Stack received merchandise on pallets or carts.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Organize, clean, and sanitize all refrigerators and freezers, floors, food equipment, and drains. Remove empty pallets, cardboard, and trash and place in proper storage areas.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
Eligibility Criteria for Storekeeper:
- Proven experience as a Storekeeper or in a similar role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Knowledge of inventory management software and basic computer skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical fitness, as the role may involve lifting and moving heavy items.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Marriott Careers. To apply for job of storekeeper, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company Marriott Careers.
Location The St. Regis Doha, Doha West Bay, Doha, Qatar,
Type Full Time
Salary QAR 2,500 to QAR 5000 per month.