DHL Supply Chain is works as an organised system that makes it easier for businesses to move and manage their goods. To deliver products throughout the world, they have an extensive system of transportation options, including ships, trucks, railroads, and airplanes. They also have warehouses where they stock things and transport them out, guaranteeing that they arrive at the proper locations on time. DHL handles customs clearance for overseas shipments, making it easier for companies to do business overseas. They monitor and track shipments using modern technology, providing businesses with up-to-the-minute information about their products.
Dealing with us will show you that we are focused on outcomes without sacrificing respect. We respect one another’s distinctiveness while also appreciating personal strengths. We are the top contract logistics service in the world. Through specialist warehousing and delivery services, we give our customers an edge over their competitors. We bring both local expertise and sector experience with our global scope. There is more to a position at DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia than just the work we do. No matter what part you play, we never forget that you help determine who we are. We put a lot of work into making a career with DHL as enjoyable and successful as it can be. Join an inviting work environment where you’ll have the resources and training you need to advance and be effective. DHL Supply Chain Australia has received the Great Place to Work certification.
In this job you will:
You’ll overcome logistical difficulties on a daily basis as a Storeperson at DHL to make sure warehouse operations work smoothly. You will have the opportunity to make decisions in a fast-paced atmosphere where every day is fresh and you can continue to advance professionally. Use your skills to lead a committed group to success and develop logistics utilising cutting-edge technologies.
Duties in DHL Supply Chain
- Picking and packing orders according to customer requirements.
- Processing both incoming and outgoing orders.
- Completing put away into designated locations.
- Timely stock replenishment.
- Using handheld technology, such as RF scanners.
- Using a WMS to print labels and check data.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all incoming and outgoing orders.
- Adhering to client SOP’s to meet customer expectations and minimise stock damage.
- Supporting the operation in stocktakes as required.
Skills and Qualification
- Previous use of warehouse management systems, including RF scanners.
- Proven experience picking, packing, checking, and dispatching orders.
- Forklift licence (High Reach and/or Counter Balance) required.
- Ability to work in a team with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Understanding of the significance of adherence to WH&S policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of inventory management.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Basic computer abilities.
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude.