IntouchCX is Global customer care and technology provider and offers solutions that are value-driven and look to the future. We have been the brains and the technology behind the most well-known brands in the world for more than 20 years, unlocking human potential through our lively artificial intelligence business and bringing about change for our client partners through useful analytics and insights.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 10,001+ employees · Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting
About the Job in IntouchCX
We need your help to change the way people view customer service!
We’re searching for a Team Lead to direct our client Service Representatives (CSRs) on the front lines and make sure each client interaction results in high-quality service. Being familiar with our partners’ brands, philosophies, products, promotions, and processes is a requirement of this job. Through performance reviews, training, and career pathing plans, this position will also encourage professional and personal growth.
As the team’s leader, you’ll:
- In order to prepare, grow, and retain personnel, manage and oversee CSRs and make sure that competent training, professional development, and employee engagement are maintained.
- Manage operational performance to adhere to service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Measure output levels and determine the causes of areas that are underperforming by analyzing various reports and statistical data.
- Develop ideas through critical thinking to enhance corporate performance and partner success.
- Encourage teams by fostering relationships and providing real-time coaching
- Create incentive schemes to encourage CSRs to accomplish desired results.
- Work with the Operations Support Team and/or Workforce Management Team to plan adjustments to staffing schedules. To effectively resolve problems, coordinate with other organizational departments (HR, IT, etc.).
- Bring in-depth operational knowledge and a thoughtful point of view when participating in partner meetings
- Gain expert level knowledge on all partner products and promotions
- Demonstrate a positive work ethic and commitment to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Act as a role model and exemplify our 10 Things (cultural values)
Qualification and experience;
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A combination of education and work experience will also be taken into consideration, as will some post-secondary education or the completion of a post-secondary degree with a business concentration.
- Experience handling escalated issues in a contact center capacity, with 1-2 years of experience in the contact center and/or customer service business, and at least 1 year in a team lead or supervisory role
- the capacity to type accurately at 30 WPM
- A plus is having a working grasp of the Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Drive).
- using spreadsheet programs to produce and manage operational reporting
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills to finish job quickly.
- Advantages of Being a Team Lead
- Depending on experience, certifications, and portfolio, a competitive pay might range from $40,000 to $44,000 CAD.
- Plans for paid time off and the best medical, dental, and vision benefits in the industry
- amazing prospects for professional progression