Lockhart Truck Line has more than 25 years of experience in the LTL area of the trucking industry and has been in business since 1987.
- 1-10 employees
About the job in Lockhart Truck Line
Class 1 long-haul truck drivers are being sought by Lockhart Truck Line! We have the ability to transport freight to any points in North America using 48′ Step Decks, Conestoga’s, and Flat Decks.
Main Duties Include:
Driving to the shipper’s location, accurately loading and securing the cargo, tarping and chaining it, maintain keep track of the important shipping documents, keeping track of and complying to HOS rules and e-Logs (ELDs), completing daily vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), delivering the cargo to the consignee in line with the scheduled delivery times, communicating with central dispatch, and working general vehicle maintenance and upkeep.
- Insurance requires at least 3 years of verified driving experience in the USA.
- Three years of documented flat/step hauling experience are required for insurance.
- Willing and able to cross the CANADA-USA Border with a valid passport or FAST Card
- Commercial Drivers Abstract of the Past Five Years
- Class 1 licence to drive with an endorsement for air brakes
Safety and Security
Also needed are a bondable workers, a basic security clearance, a DOT drug test, a criminal background check, and a driving record check.
Location Information for Work
Different regions, cross-border, and long distance
Mountain driving ability, expertise in fuel consumption, professionalism in providing customer care, ability to resolve disputes, and CB radio operation
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Driving in USA: 3 years (required)
- hauling flats/steps: 3 years (required)
- Class 1 License (required)
- French not required.