US Pacific Air Forces in Japan is seeking a dedicated and customer-focused waiter to join their team. As a waiter, selected candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional dining experiences to military personnel and their families. Your duties will include taking orders, serving food and beverages, ensuring a clean and welcoming dining environment, and accommodating special requests. Excellent communication and teamwork skills are essential for this role, as you’ll be working in a fast-paced and diverse setting. If you have a passion for hospitality and want to be part of a dynamic team, apply now to contribute to the dining excellence at US Pacific Air Forces in Japan.
Responsibilities of Waiter:
- Discusses menu with supervisor and familiarizes self with menu prior to opening. Secures clean linen and silverware, depending on the menu and food to be served. Sets assigned tables, spreading clean linen and placing glasses, condiment holders, flowers, candles or lamps, and silverware on table. Prepares side tables with silverware, bowls of ice and other extras that may be required during the meal.
- Receives guests and takes orders. Writes guests’ orders, answers questions regarding food and beverages or makes suggestions about dishes and beverages. Works according to rigid time schedule, secures food from kitchen, and places dishes by course in front of each person. Continues to provide service as needed and requested by guests.
- Following completion of meal, gives check to guest, who may pay cashier or the waiter or elect to sign the dining room guest check when authorized. Removes soiled dishes, glasses and silverware, or requests food service worker to do so.
- May perform cleaning duties as time permits, such as sweeping, mopping, and so forth, in assigned area, or cleaning entryways. May perform dishwashing or other functions in an emergency.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Eligibility Criteria for Waiter:
- Military Spouse Preference
- Outside Applicant Veteran
- Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran
- Transition Hiring Preference
- Must have experience or training in proper food handling and serving techniques.
- Knowledge of food menu items and wine selection for various foods sufficient to explain to customer.
- Must be able to follow cash handling procedures, make simple mathematical computations, and prepare checks for patrons.
- Must meet the appropriate minimum age requirement for serving alcoholic beverages.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of US Pacific Air Forces. To apply for Waiter Job at US Pacific Air Forces in Japan, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company US Pacific Air Forces
Location Yokota Air Base, Fussa City, Tokyo, Japan
Type Full Time
Salary 900-1000 per hour