H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While their products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world’s biggest adhesion challenge. They are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented individual to contribute to our dynamic warehouse operations. As a Warehouse Operator, selected candidate will be responsible for efficiently managing inventory, receiving and dispatching goods, and maintaining a well-organized warehouse space. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in warehouse operations and familiarity with inventory management systems is a plus. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for logistics and keen on being an integral part of a thriving team, apply now for this rewarding position.
Responsibilities of Warehouse Operator:
- Prepare and deliver Raw Materials to production as per production schedule.
- Receive finished goods from production.
- Store all goods safely in the Warehouses
- Adhere to Housekeeping rules and standards
- Prepare finished goods to transport as and when required
- Keep the working area clear and execute dispose of used containers
- Execute the daily dispense of raw material, recycled, packaging materials and all expenditure for production with internal logistics.
- Execute all dispense of finished goods to customer according to the picking list after checking the trucks condition, pallets condition, material quantities and labels data.
- Effectively and efficiently storage and distribution of all Raw Materials and finished goods
- Fill in all check lists; put away sheets and forms used in the warehouses with high accuracy and at times.
- Assist in performing monthly stock take, and daily cycle count for all stored goods in warehouses
- Keep the working area clear, racks, pallets, equipment receiving and shipping areas.
- Attend all training planed.
- Accurately fill all records related to Warehouse “put away sheet, loading/unloading check list, balance calibration check,..”
- Safely drive man rise and forklift trucks.
- Implement all regulation and requirements related to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 standards
- Ensure all documents are available, followed and updated according ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 standards.
- Ensure all documents are available, followed and updated according ISO standard.
Eligibility Criteria for Warehouse Operator:
- Previous experience in a similar environment and position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Passing the health check tests
- Experience with PC skills in Windows environment required
- Experience with product handling equipment driving
- 2 Years experience in similar position.
If you wish to grow with them, please apply now and become a part of H.B. Fuller. To apply for job of warehouse operator in Egypt, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company H.B. Fuller
Location Cairo, Egypt
Type Full Time
Salary EGP 5,000 – EGP 12,000 per month