Consortium Staffing Solution is an ethical and professional recruitment agency. We offer our clients and employees our whole loyalty and confidence. Our area of specialization is the provision of flexible workers. General labor, packaging, manufacturing, and related warehousing work are our fields of competence.
Our goal is to supply our clients with outstanding customer service while offering them professional recruiting and consulting services. Because we are aware that every business is unique, we approach each client in a special method that is suited to their demands.
Our internal team’s energy and hospitality, outstanding customer service, and dedication to our fundamental principles of passion, sincerity, stability, and loyalty are all factors in our continued achievement.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- 11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job in Consortium Staffing Solution
An experienced Welder Fitter is required to join our client’s team in Sunderland, and Consortium Staffing Solutions, a recruitment agency with headquarters in Toronto, is searching for someone to fill this position. Our company is committed to providing businesses in Ontario and other provinces with outstanding recruitment solutions. We are honored to offer this chance to a deserving applicant.
Job Duties and Responsibility
- Understand welding blueprints, drawings specifications.
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Coordinate job assignments based on production needs, keeping within time and budget limitations.
- For someone to apply proper welds the first time and arrange for quality inspection, one must be able to evaluate the quality of the welds.
- Safely apply welds per specifications to produce completed product.
- Perform quality checks as prescribed and report issues to Manager.
- Maintain equipment to ensure machines produce good quality parts.
- Perform the assembly of metal work parts that comply with efficiency and quality demands which may include repetitive lifting.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically fitness
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)