A metlifecare in New Zealand is someone who provides care and support to individuals who are unable to fully take care of themselves. Caregivers can work in various settings, such as homes, hospitals, or care facilities .Their responsibilities include assisting with daily activities like bathing, dressing, and eating. They may also help with housekeeping tasks, medication management, and transportation. Caregivers offer emotional support and companionship to their clients, ensuring their well-being and safety.https://nz.linkedin.com › company › metlifecare
Full-time · Entry level
1,001-5,000 employees · Hospitals and Health Care
About the job
- Both Vacancies Available – Permanent Part Time and Full time positions!
- On offer travel allowness.
- Additional wellbeing days paid.
- Discounts on leading retailers.
- Beautiful Karori located with walking distance to shops and central city.
- Accepting applications from entry level to experienced caregivers!
Travel Allowance On Offer
- If you are traveling 25k’s to 50k’s (return trip) you will receive $50.00 per shift
- If you are traveling 50k’s to 70k’s (return trip) you will receive $70.00 per shift.
Some Of The Great Things
- Provide full care to our residents.
- They feel safe, supported, and comfortable.
- Our registered nurses working under the guidance.
- All health guidelines are followed.
We are looking for qualified candidates with a caring nature the right attitude and excellent communication skills and who can work as part of a team to give 100% a high level of care.
Established in 1984, Metlifecare is a leading owner and operator of retirement villages, providing lifestyles and care to more than 6,500 New Zealanders. We are thankful and pride ourselves on providing retirement many communities in which people are empowered to be the very best version of them. Metlifecare currently operates 36 villages located around New Zealand and employs are present close to 2000.
How To Apply
Please apply by clicking on below link;