Serco is currently seeking for a cleaner in Australia whose primary responsibility is to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of assigned spaces. Selected candidate will perform tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to maintain a tidy environment. Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, offices, and common areas are part of your routine, and he may also be responsible for emptying trash bins and replenishing supplies. Following safety and hygiene protocols is crucial to create a healthy and safe space. Attention to detail, time management, and the ability to work independently are important for success in this role. If you take pride in creating clean and welcoming environments, working as a Cleaner in Australia could be a fulfilling job for you.
Responsibilities of Job:
- Will ensure that a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness of all facilities is maintained and contribute to the efficient and effective operation and environment of the site by providing a high level of cleaning support.
- You will effectively manage time to ensure all cleaning duties are completed within required deadlines.
- Use all equipment in accordance with procedures and instructions and maintain in a clean condition, reporting faults or damage of equipment to the supervisor.
- The role involves manual handling and lifting, and you will be required to work both inside and in the outdoor areas.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- Experience in professional cleaning environments preferred
- Training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment (desirable)
- Certificate in Asset Maintenance – Cleaning Operations (desirable)
- Ability to maintain WHS standards in the workplace
- Report daily to the Cleaning Supervisor of any issues that may relate to cleaning failures and building faults
- Current Full Drivers Licence
- The ability to obtain and maintain a National Police Clearance
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Serco. To apply for job of cleaner, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company: Serco Villawood Immigration Detention Centre (VIDC) in Villawood NSW.
Location: New South Wales
Type: Full Time
Salary: $3000-3500 AUD