Barrhead Travel is on the hunt for experienced Cruise Consultants to join our incredible sales team. They’re expanding across the UK and looking for passionate, well-travelled travel experts to join them as a cruise consultant. The role is fast paced, rewarding and incredibly diverse. Our dedicated Training Academy offers support for every single member of our team –so, we’ll be with you every step of the way to help get your career off to a flying start. If you are interested, they invite you to apply.
Responsibilities of Cruise Consultant:
- Creating and booking unforgettable experiences, tailored exactly to your customer’s needs.
- Confidently communicating with prospect clients, through a wide range of channels including online live chats, social media, telephone enquiries and face-to-face conversation.
- Offering out-of-this-world customer service.
- We’ve won multiple awards for our fantastic customer service and are looking for more great people to join our award-winning teams.
- Meeting sales targets and working as a team to contribute to your branch’s overall targets.
Eligibility Criteria for Cruise Consultant:
- Previous experience working within the travel industry.
- A flair for communicating with a wide variety of clients.
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed.
- You should also love learning – the travel industry is always changing and you’ll need to be able to stay on top of trends and emerging destinations.
- Tenacious and determined – as a key member of the sales team, you’ll have an individual target to work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall store target.
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earnings through our commission and bonus schemes – you earn on everything you sell.
- The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge and customer service skills.
- A Personal Development Plan and our commitment to continued training, development, and career progression – share your career-goals with us and we’ll work together to help you achieve them.
- A varied company benefits scheme which includes amazing discounts with UK high street retailers.
- Generous staff discounts on your own holidays plus discounts available for family and friends.
- 34 days annual leave – well, you need time to enjoy those amazing holiday discounts, don’t you. Perfect attendance reward – £100 holiday voucher.Refer a friend incentive – £500 reward.
- Company pension scheme.
- Long service rewards – love to shop vouchers and celebratory long service lunch or dinner with your colleagues and management.
If you wish to grow with them, please apply now and become a part of Barrhead Travel. To apply for job of cruise consultant Job in UAE, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company Barrhead Travel
Type Full Time
Salary AED 6,000 – AED 10,000 per month.