Baker Hughes Company Oilfield Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control their energy extraction assets. They provide customers with the peace of mind needed to improve their operations reliably and efficiently. Their team is the last line of defense for quality before it goes to their customers. As a Maintenance Leader, selected will install, maintain, and repair internal factory equipment. Supervise employees who perform maintenance and tool making. Develop an operational year plan for own manufacturing activities of the team. Suggest improvements in products, processes, and procedures. Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join them and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Leader:
- Recommending preventive maintenance plans and corrective action to ensure that equipment and tools are in good condition.
- Proposing plans for preventive maintenance and corrective action.
- Collaborating with Operations to coordinate maintenance and shutdown activities.
- Recording Continuous improvement and Failure Root cause analyses.
- Ensuring the technical competency of the Maintenance workforce to conduct business. as per the quality and HSE standards
- Ordering, tracking, receiving, and directing the unloading and storing of maintenance parts/spares
- Training, supervising, and managing employees’ activities and resources for maintenance, repair of all equipment, following Baker Hughes practices
- Managing functional expense budget as per business requirements.
- Designing and following preventive maintenance plan for all equipment in site and facilities.
- Driving root cause analysis for major failures/repairs.
Eligibility Criteria for Maintenance Leader:
- Have bachelor’s degree in related area or a high school diploma/GED.
- Have 10 years of experience in manufacturing.
- Have 5 years of experience in equipment maintenance.
- Have 4 years of experience in leading teams.
- experience in asset management program, procedures policies, cost control and organizational chart.
- Have experience in leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Show the ability to coordinate and oversee multiple projects and priorities.
Skills and Abilities:
- Have working knowledge of CMMS (Maximo)
- Have Six Sigma training is preferred.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Have strong team working skills.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Have strong customer mindset.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Baker Hughes Company. To apply for job of Maintenance Leader Job in UAE, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company Baker Hughes Company.
Location United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Type Full Time
Salary 20000-25000 AED per month