Cargill want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join the 155,000-strong worldwide team at Cargill who, to the help of modern technology, insightful evaluation, and 154 years of combined experience, connect farmers with customers, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they require to survive.
About the job
Customer Service Intern
Prior to an interview, all applicants must submit an online application to Cargill. You may fill out the application for this position by following the link given below. You must submit an online application with an e-signature and complete the entire application process in order to be considered for employment with Cargill. Please submit your application as quickly as you can.
You must work closely with your boss and team as a customer service intern or co-op while taking part in personalized on-the-job training. If you’re seeking for a progressive challenge, this role provides a wonderful learning opportunity and is developmental in nature. In addition to providing business support, you will collaborate with several CASC North America country locations.
Customer Service Internship
You will be accountable for processing documents and transactions precisely and on date. In order to accomplish customer satisfaction, the primary focus is on delivering exceptional customer service, which may include performing the following duties:
- Keeping track of dealer transfers transactions for processing.
- Maintaining dealer accounts.
- Speaking with Dealers about account-related inquiries.
- Processing invoices for guidance services; handling contracts properly.
- Editing and cancelling grain contracts.
- Managing customer grain payments and delivery.
• You can direct your learning in any way since you have access to a variety of learning resources.
• Interns receive access to volunteer and community service opportunities as employees.
• Throughout the internship, interns and co-ops are encouraged to take part in activities that expose them to leadership, offer chances for growth, and allow them network with other cross-functional interns and co-ops across Canada.
• Internships last at least 16 weeks and are paid.
• Interns are compensated per hour of work.
• Transportation to and from work is a duty of the interns.
• An internship, co-op, or full-time employment with the possibility of return the following year may be provided to interns who exhibit outstanding performance and a desire to learn more.
Our Benefits in Cargill
- We have resources to suit your needs no matter who you are or where you are? You will have access to several varieties of programmes as an intern that will support you and enable you to succeed.
- Programmes and incentives like the Digital Learning Library and the Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme are eligible.
- Those who meet the requirements may qualify for housing help and reimbursement for moving costs (depending on mileage).
Required Qualifications in Cargill
• Must be able to work for Cargill in Canada and be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an identified programme with a graduation date between December 2024 and May 2026.
• Proven ability to work together well with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Capable to complete a 16-week internship over the summer of 2024 (May – August).
• Requires a high level of initiative and resourcefulness in order perform tasks with limited guidance.
For more details kindly visit our website;