Beyond Recruitment with offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch as well as offices in Tauranga and Hamilton, largest recruitment company that is owned entirely by New Zealanders. The Beyond Recruitment the organisation was founded in 2003 and has offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch as well as the existence in Tauranga and Hamilton. It employs 105 employs and is required by nationwide recruitment.
In their particular areas of specialist, our recruitment consultants and applicant managers are the most knowledgeable in the organisation, holding a wealth of experience and significant talent networks. They are supported by the assistance of a talented management and administrative team, and we are all passionate about supporting people in obtaining job opportunities that will help New Zealand organisations succeed.
- Temporary · Entry level
- 51-200 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
- $30 per hour
- South Auckland location
- Start ASAP (need to be able to commit to 3 months minimum)
About the job in Beyond Recruitment
The effects of the recent disasters are still being felt, and there are still tens of thousands of claims that require to be processed. This will probably continue for a number of months, so if you are ready to gain insurance experience or put present insurance knowledge to good use, apply right now.
To join one of the largest Claim Services Suppliers worldwide, we are currently searching for various highly motivated and experienced Customer Service or Insurance experts!
- In all of our interactions with one another, we are equitable, open, adaptable, professional, and honest.
- We give respect to everyone.
- We cooperate in our duties.
- We support excellence in both value and delivery.
- We are trying to benefit New Zealand.
We are intelligent, soothing, efficient, engaging, refreshing, and stimulating when you work with us, and we are looking forward to your contact.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Customer service
- Inbound/outbound calls
- Managing complaints or concerns
- Following up on any queries through email or phone
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be available to start immediately and commit to 3 months minimum previous experience in customer service (call centre, office experience).