Bolt with places in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa, Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian e-commerce completion and last-mile logistics partner. We provide highly sophisticated, cost-effective solutions to effectively handle and securely store inventory, conduct e-commerce orders, and provide world-class customer service.
- Pay: $22/hr + Benefits + 100% tips
- Full time
We are a quick-thinking, flexible team recruiting talented people who would like the chance of working for one of Canada’s most rapidly growing companies. Considerations for COVID:* At Bolt, we place a high priority on the health and safety of our workers. To stop the spread of COVID-19 and generate a secure environment for our staff and candidates, we are taking the additional precautions that are required. This involves giving masks to all of our workers, conducting temperature and symptom checks at the start of each shift, and, if possible, maintaining social distance. Additionally, we promote COVID-19 awareness among our staff members through informative indication and regular reminders.
Benefits for you in bolt:
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family right from day 1.
• Full-time, year round position.
• Safety shoe allowance of $150.
• Referral bonus of $300 for each friend you successfully refer to work at Bolt.
• Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
• OT available.
• Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding business that values and promotes its employees.
Qualification and experience:
• 6 months of professional truck driving experience.
• A class 5 license and a clear abstract are required.
• Understanding of truck loading and unloading.
• Punctual and reliable.
• You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet.
• Comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
• Perform multiple deliveries and pick-ups for customers.
• Assistance with the loading and unloading the products delivered to the client’s warehouse.
• Complete pre- and post-trip vehicle checks for the company, and handle equipment securely.
• Maintain Bolt’s assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment).
• Daily submission and accurate completion of all paperwork needed; fast delivery to the operations manager.
• During each and every interaction with clients, provide outstanding customer service.
• React to client questions or concerns in a professional manner, and redirect customers when necessary.