SE Health helps patients with daily living activities, taking on delegated duties for which transfer of function training has been completed, organises and cooks meals, and provides light housekeeping.
All of SE Health’s workers are committed to their accomplishment. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Talent Acquisition team as soon as possible if you feel you require improvements due to a disability or illness.
About SE Health
SE takes satisfaction in what we do. We offer customers, homes, and communities across Canada amazing hope and happiness every single day. We acquire empathy, treat everybody with affection and respect as if we were treating them a member of our own family, and act honourably. We are always inspired to change the world. We collaborate to give the best care, and help each client to reach their most important health and wellbeing goals as a not-for-profit social enterprise. Offering competitive salary, benefits, a pension, and work-life balance, we are an inclusive environment. We’d love to have you join our team since we’re a terrific place to work.
Why join our team?
• Compensation that is competitive. Our Total Rewards package provides with a competitive salary, group benefits, an RRSP pension, and unique advantages/discounts just available to SE Health employees.
•With SE, you may develop. To promote your lifelong learning, we offer education subsidies, tuition assistance initiatives, continuing education, training, and professional development. Our mentorship and orientation programs will be helpful to you. With comprehensive care plans and modern methods of care, our clinical practice and nursing teams will help you so that you may always give your patients the best treatment possible.
•Improve your career. SE Health is a significant, complex, nationwide healthcare business. If that’s what you’re interested in, you’ll have the opportunity and support to carry out different tasks in various settings. Alternatively, you may switch to supporting or leadership roles where you could apply your abilities to contribute and have an influence in various ways.
• Manage your life. At SE, you’ll have the flexibility to manage your schedule to balance your life. You’ll be supported with the time you need to meet the needs of your clients, meet your own needs, develop yourself and your career, and to be part of a team.
• Paid travel time, between clients.
• Mobile device and 3 uniforms provided.
Follow care plans and keep precise client records by using the necessary paperwork.
• Clearly understand the accountability and expectations that are associated with transferable skills/delegated tasks.
• Effectively communicate changes in the client condition to your supervisor.
• Proactively identify, promote, and seek to improve client safety as part of your everyday work.
• Seek support from others on the team.
• First Aid (Standard) and CPR (Level C) certifications that are current.
• Healthcare experience.
• A car and a driver’s licence in good standing.
• Upon employment, a current immunisation record must be presented, along with proof of a recent TB test.
• A current vulnerable sector check must be completed before to employment.
• A willingness to work days, evenings, and weekends.
• Capable of working both alone and collaboratively, with strong time management abilities
• Effective problem-solving and conflict management abilities
• Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills, to effectively engage with clients and provide companionship to those who need it.
• Basic computer/smartphone skills would be a benefit. • This physically demanding job necessitates good hand, arm, and shoulder dexterity, sensory awareness, and the capacity to lift up to roughly fifty-five (55) pounds, walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, reaching, and frequent movement