InterGroup employs in excess of 500 workers and operates more than 400 specialised equipment’s around the entire nation. We provide a variety of particular services to a wide range of clients, including:
– Local and state governments, including Auckland Council, Hutt City Council, and Tauranga City Council
– Business location (like Oji Fibre Solutions)
Offshore oil and gas corporations like MODEC and BW Offshore
– Contracting firms (which includes Babcock NZ, Downer, Fulton Hogan, HEB, CPB, and many more smaller civil contractors)
– Construction firms (such as McConnell Dowell, Hawkins, and Fletcher Construction)
– Supersized fast-food chains like McDonald’s and Burger King.
We are able to provide our customers with a full project/contract management service thanks to our more than 40 years of industry experience, which includes:
– Condition Assessment
– Consulting and Advice
– Works Management
– Maintenance Management
– Financial Control
– Quality Assurance to International Standards
- Full-time · Entry level
- 501-1,000 employees · Construction
About the job
Are you a character-filled driver or vehicle operator? People who work at InterGroup are great people who support each other regularly. Additionally, we’re searching for more characters like you to join us!
What’s the job?
InterGroup offers services in waste management, industrial coatings, and infrastructure as New Zealand’s largest supplier of industrial and infrastructure services. While you may not be familiar with us, we do a lot and want to be the best in whatever we do. The need for more people is the only thing keeping us back. You are given a chance to step up; are you up to the task?
Your duty will be to operate organisations vehicles in a way that is secure, efficient, and considerate of the environment. Driving and running corporate vehicles, dump trucks, and road sweepers are all included in this. You must also keep all vehicles, plant, tools, and equipment clean and tidy.
- There will always be work for you because we provide a necessary service.
- You will also have job security.
- Job security because we provide a necessary service, so there will always be work for you. Hands-on training programme with a variety of courses. A welcoming, supportive team because everyone feels like they belong here.
- You’ll never have to work in a dangerous workplace or in a circumstance where you feel uncomfortable.
- True health and safety – you’ll never be required to work in an unsafe environment or in an environment that makes you uncomfortable.
- Abundance of development and opportunities for growth
Do you fit into the category?
Your voice matters here and you’ll be given the ability to make decisions rather than simply follow orders. You’ll play a character who is always trying to learn and develop. We are hoping that you will be enthusiastic and helpful. We’re searching for characters who can handle difficulty and obstacles related to vehicles and who can also be flexible, adaptable, constant, and collaborative.
You will need in intergroup:
- A full, clean and current class 5 driver’s license and
- (1 year) previous experience in the operation of equipment.
We take delight in providing an excellent work environment, possibilities for career development, and a very competitive hourly salary based on experience and skill set.