GE Power introduces the General Electric. They provided the Generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity.GE power and other technologies and equipment that used to produce electricity and deliver it to home, industries and companies. Reporting to the I&E Supervisor, you will be responsible for all and control system to maintain the equipment activities of the Hsin Tao Combined Cycle Power Plant operated by GE Power Taiwan.
. full time
GE Power is a world energy leader providing equipment, solutions and services across the energy value chain from generation to consumption. All products include gas turbines, steam turbines, and wind turbines, these are used to generate electricity in power plants. These turbines move different sources of energy, such as natural gas, coal, or wind, to spin their blades and generate power. Once electricity is produce the GE Power also offers and distributing it efficiently. This manufacture technologies like power transformers, substations, and grid management systems, which helps that electricity flows smoothly and reliably from power plants to end users.
Responsible for performing regular routine and maintenance on all plant electrical equipment
• To maintain High and low voltage power system.
• Adjustment of various motor operation valves.
• Tests defective equipment to determine cause of malfunction or failure.
• Repairs and replaces equipment such as relays, switches, controls, and indicating and recording instruments.
• Develop and perform preventive maintenance programs on all electrical equipment.
• Maintain spare parts inventories on all electrical equipment in the plant.
• Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or other related diploma
• Previous experience on 480V, 4.16KV and 161KV power system
• Previous experience with DC circuits
• Previous experience with relay testing and electrical metering
• Improvement solution of trouble shooting and proposing
• Ability to read English. Conversant in English will be a plus