Robert Walters to join a popular, fast-paced company in the professional services sector in South Australia that prides great pleasure in delivering fantastic, award-winning customer service. Enjoy a newly renovated, modern office with a Fringe location in Adelaide.
As a proactive and vibrant individual, you will play an integral part in effectively coordinating the Director’s day-to-day requirements and ensuring all office operations are run seamlessly for the wider team. In this multifaceted role, you will be required Monday to Friday on a full-time basis and obtain the resilience to manage multiple priorities.
. • Provide effective email and diary management while maintaining privacy.
• Generate and change reports as well as contract documentation.
• Compile and distribute agenda items, minutes, and other communications.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a confident and competent manner.
• Control arrangements for lodging and travel.
• Whenever required, general administrative tasks for the entire office.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior executive assistant experience is essential.
- Displayed excellent organisation, time management, and attention to detail.
- Advanced computer literacy, including competence with Microsoft Office programmed, Outlook, and Share Point.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and verbal communication.
Benefits in Robert Walters:
• On-site parking.
• Friendly and supportive team culture and working environment.