JD Sports started out in 1981 with just one store in the North West of England and has grown to become one of the globe’s top multi-channel retailers for athletic clothing, fashion, and outdoor items. We take great joy in offering our customers the most current products from the top brands. We have over 500 stores spread throughout multiple countries in South East Asia and Europe.
Starting out in the Australian market in 2017, JD Sports can currently be located in Melbourne Central, Parramatta, Miranda, and Pacific Fair.
We encourage our staff members to perform at higher levels. We select only the best in order to meet these criteria! Each employee shows a high level of skill, is self-motivated, and works for excellence at all times.
- Full-time · Entry level
- 1,001-5,000 employees · Retail
About the job JD Sports
JD Sports, often known as the “King of Trainers,” is a premier multi-channel retailer of the top international athletic fashion brands in both apparel and footwear.
JD Sports launched the Australian market in 2017 and has since grown to include more than 28 outlets in the states of NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA.
With more than 500 outlets spread over several nations in South East Asia, Australasia, South America, Europe, and the United States, we take great pride in offering our clients the newest trends and the best service possible.
The Role Is
You will be held responsible for providing outstanding client service as a Sales Assistant with the aim to create a special and unforgettable JD experience.
The following tasks and duties fall under the purview of JD Sales Assistants, yet they are not limited to them:
- Respond to client questions and handle sales, returns, and gift cards.
- Help your department managers, and explain customers about your products.
- Send any customer complaints to management for resolution.
- To meet KPIs and targets, work with the assistance of your store manager and the entire team.
- Ad-hoc duties as needed and maintaining store appearance.
Who You Are
- Previous retail experience with a similar sports fashion retailer.
- Highly energetic people person is essential.
- Loves sports fashion brands and is passionate about sharing knowledge with customers.
- Shows a sense of urgency and is results driven.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to work Monday to Sunday including late night trade.
Along with getting to working with amazing people and some of the best athletic fashion brands available, our team will enjoy a fun, swift, and friendly work atmosphere where we encourage success and goal achievement.