They’re Costa. Australia’s leading grower, packer and marketer of premium quality fresh fruit and vegetables. On the land, in distribution centers, and out on the roads – Costa people work hard to bring the freshest produce to tables across Australia. They’re looking for an experienced farm foreman to join their team in northern Tasmania located in Lebrina, on a permanent full-time basis. Selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the farm manager to establish, manage and monitor the Blueberry crop and production needs, to ensure the highest possible yield & quality. He will be responsible for the leadership of the farm Supervisors on site and will be involved in planning and executing key farm activities across the Farm. But joining their team is about more than just hard work. It’s about picking a meaningful, sustainable job that’s good for you, and for Australia.
Responsibilities of Job:
- Manage labor and equipment resources.
- Encourage and support staff development.
- Manage farm operations to crop and budget requirements.
- Ensure efficient collaboration between relevant departments on farm including horticulture, operations and harvest.
- Oversee the scheduling of nutrition programs.
- Take an active role in the management of pests and disease on farm.
- Manage machinery maintenance schedules on a preventative basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Job:
- Farm management/horticultural leadership experience
- License to perform high risk work – desirable.
- Chemcert qualification– desirable
- Experience managing a crop and understanding its needs.
- Experience leading large teams.
- Experience with labor and resource planning.
- High level leadership skills
- High level written and verbal communication skills.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of Costa Group. To apply for Job of Farm Worker – Lebrina, Australia, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process.
Company Costa Group
Location Lebrina, Australia
Type Full Time
Salary 25-30AUD per hour