Jump Recruitment NZ is a well known company that is looking for candidates for the post of Junior Chef. If you want to work as a Junior Chef in New Zealand then do apply for it. As a Junior Chef, you will assist in preparing food and maintaining a clean and organized kitchen. You will work under the supervision of the Head Chef or Sous Chef to ensure that all food items are prepared according to the restaurant’s standards and are delivered on time. The ideal candidate will be passionate about cooking, willing to learn, and work well as part of a team.
- Junior chef
- Salary: 38000
- Salary Currency: NZD
- Payroll: YEAR
- Date Posted: 2023-04-04
- Posting Expiry Date: 2023-12-31
- Employment Type : FULL_TIME
- Hiring Organization : Jump recruitment
- Location: PostalAddress, Auckland, 0600, New Zealand
- Professional Certificate
- The ideal candidate for the Junior Chef position may have a diploma or certificate in Culinary Arts or a related field, although it is not mandatory.
- Previous experience working in a commercial kitchen or culinary environment would be preferred.
- The candidate should be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- The candidate should also have knowledge of food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Most importantly, a passion for cooking and a desire to learn and grow within the culinary industry are essential qualities for the successful candidate.
If you meet these criteria and are enthusiastic about cooking, we encourage you to apply for this Junior Chef position and become a part of our kitchen team.
There’s a attractive salary package for this job. The salary will be approximately NZD 38,000 per yea.
The company will also offer additional benefits like bonuses, food and health insurance.