Johnson & Johnson with every day’s effect on nearly a billion people, it is the most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare company in the world. Our Family of Companies compete worldwide in the consumer, pharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostics businesses and have the information, skills, and financial resources to deal with the most important health concerns.
Johnson & Johnson (HK) Ltd. Taiwan Branch, the first foreign-owned company of Johnson & Johnson Company in Taiwan, launched in 1972. We have the honor to supply Taiwan’s health care sector with the most modern healthcare products and to do so frequently. We have built ourselves as the market leader in Taiwan over the past 40 years due to our deep understanding of the medical industry, unrivalled attention to patient demands, and commitment to the highest quality.
- Perform a product in-service: Support a 3D system during an electrophysiology procedure in a hospital.
- Manage territory sales and clinical cases in the assigned accounts.
- Develops customers and accounts through strategic planning and execution.
- Promotes professional education activities to improve the knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- Agreed on rates and sign hospital contracts.
- Build trusting relationships with prospective clients, such as medical professionals, nurses, technicians, and purchasing and administrative staff.
Required in Johnson & Johnson
- Graduate or above in a university. good command of English, Mandarin, and Taiwanese.
- A plus could be sales or medical experience.
- A logical mindset and sound for business. Decision.
- High responsibility for a lengthy educational terms and supporting duties in clinical cases.
- Learning agility in varied environments & a passion for higher learning.
- Strong communication skills to lead healthcare market.