Metlifecare more than 7,000 New Zealanders are able to enjoy fulfilling lifestyles and outstanding medical services thanks to Metlifecare, a leading owner and operator of retirement villages in New Zealand. We provide a variety of different villages and nursing homes across the country.
Our objective is to give our residents remaining living possibilities. The centre of what we do and why we do it is upon their care, comfort, and welfare.
Metlifecare is currently involved in a rapid growth and transformation process. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join the Metlifecare family, begin your career in a growing and meaningful industry, and seize the chance to help us create extraordinary living experiences for New Zealand’s retirees thanks to new ownership and our ambitious and exciting five-year strategy, which is now in motion.
Please apply by clicking on the below APPLY NOW button or by visiting our careers page www.careers.metlifecare.co.nz/home
About the job
- Automatic health insurance with no extra costs • 3 paid wellness days annum
- One paid day off to celebrate your birthday year
- Access to our new Reward and Recognition platform, in which you can get deals and cash from over a hundred stores
Metlifecare, which was founded in 1984, is a major owner and operator of retirement communities, offering rewarding lifestyles and care to more than 6,500 New Zealanders. We take great pleasure in offering retirement communities where people are given everything they require to be their best selves. Presently, 35 villages throughout New Zealand are managed by Metlifecare, which also employs close to 2000 people.
About The Role in Metlifecare
At Coastal Villas Retirement Village, we provide a fantastic opportunity for a part-time receptionist to be the face, heart, and spirit of our welcome area. This is a hard and varied role that will need a variety of secretary and customer service roles along to basic administrative support for the team.
Some of the great things you will be doing
• Greeting welcome to customers and contractors. Ensuring that the sign-in and sign-out procedure is strictly adhered.
• Handling resident inquiries (mail, grocery shopping, phone calls, assistance, greeting families);
• Information folders collected for inquiries.
• Keep the front desk clean.
• Paper and electronic filing
• Previous work in a similar receptionist or administrative role may assist you to get started immediately.
• The ability to take initiative while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Being flexible is reflected on your friendly, professional, and customer-focused demeanour, which will show that you can handle any situation arises with easily.
• Good interpersonal and verbal communication abilities, with perfect English.
• Computer literate