ST JHON OF GOD Helth Care is currently seeking a compassionate and skilled registered midwife to join their team in Australia. As a Registered Midwife, you will play a vital role in providing care and support to expectant mothers before, during, and after childbirth. Responsibilities include conducting prenatal assessments, assisting with labor and delivery, and offering postpartum care. Your role involves educating and supporting mothers and their families, ensuring a safe and positive birthing experience. If you have a passion for maternal healthcare, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment, they invite you to apply.
Responsibilities of Registered Midwife:
- Responsible for the provision of a high standard of patient care in a safe and effective manner.
- Delivers a high standard of patient care utilizing appropriate resources cost effectively.
- Adheres to and supports hospital policies, procedures and standards.
- Acts as the patient’s advocate and facilitate the rights of individuals.
- Provides patient education and acts as a resource where appropriate.
- Participates in a multidisciplinary team approach to patient care through the continuum of care.
- Attends relevant training sessions offered by SJGHC. Recognizes the necessity to continually develop skills and acquire additional knowledge appropriate to the position.
- Achieves mandatory annual hospital competencies and assumes responsibility for record maintenance.
Eligibility Criteria for Registered Midwife:
- You will have an understanding and knowledge of relevant acts, codes and standards relevant to current practice.
- Holding a registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Midwife, you will have recent clinical experience in an acute care/relevant environment and a Commitment to personal and professional development.
- To succeed you will have well-developed skills in communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving and ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Salary packaging up to $18,550 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, rent, meal entertainment, holiday accommodation or other everyday living expenses as well as options to salary package benefits above the FBT cap on items such as:
- A welcoming and supportive culture
- Dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Opportunities for post-graduate support for your chosen career path and interests
- Additional professional development and qualification allowances
- Employee discount on St John of God Hospital & Medical Services and Private Health Insurance
- Access to a range of Lifestyle, Health & Wellbeing rewards & discounts
- Free on-site parking.
- On-site skin checks twice a year.
If you wish to grow with us, please apply now and become a part of ST JHON OF GOD Health Care. To apply for job of registered midwife, please use Apply Now button. It will redirect you to official registration form. Once you are on registration portal, sign in yourself and submit your application by filling all required details. You will also need to upload your updated CV and relevant documents. Finally, follow instructions provided to complete the application process. Good Luck!
Company ST JHON OF GOD Health Care
Locations Midland, Western Australia
Salary 72,571 – $95,498, plus 11% superannuation
Type Permanent, Part time, Full time or Caual Position